Trick Daddy Slams Troll Who Mocked His Mugshot: ‘I Have Lupus!!’

Trick Daddy is not happy with some folks who found his mugshot so hilarious that they turned him into a meme – and hopped on social media to set the trolls straight.

“Let me get this right .. you lie on me .. make fun of the fact that I Have lupus … and all this just for likes,” he wrote in his post. “Thank god [I’m] strong .. everything is funny until it hits close to home .. my feelings don’t hurt easily I’m too worried about waking up tomorrow,” he posted via his personal Facebook page.

Trick Daddy was arrested last week for possession of the Class A drug, cocaine.

According to the police report, an officer responded to a report of a driver hitting signs and running red lights in a dark-colored Range Rover in Miami around 3:20 a.m. The officer arrived, and Trick was sleeping behind the wheel. He failed the officer’s sobriety test and was taken to jail.

But it was his mugshot that caught social media’s attention. Here are some reactions to his mugshot:



from News Feed Mix https://ift.tt/2NlYqI7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will Smith Admits He Was Jealous of Jada Pinkett’s Relationship with Tupac

‘Stranger Things’ Star Charlie Heaton, 25, Snuggles GF & Co-Star Natalia Dyer On 25th B-Day — Pic

YouTube Star Comes Out As Trans